- Who is responsible for the processing of your data.
- The legitimacy of the treatment.
- For what purposes we collect your data.
- How long we keep your data.
- To which recipients do we communicate the data.
- What are your rights.
Juan Bosco Anton García undertakes to comply with current legislation on the protection of personal data contained in the GDPR General Regulation 2016/679 EU and in the Law on Information Security Services LSSI 34/2002.
Responsible for the treatment:
Juan Bosco Anton García with NIF: 36961724B
Postal address: Carrer Federico García Lorca, 47 17411 Vidreres Spain
Tel: +34 627 544 482
Legitimation of Treatment:
Purpose of the Treatment:
Personal data will be used exclusively for the purposes set out in the data collection forms.
The personal data that you provide us through the forms, the sending of emails, as well as the data that Juan Bosco Anton García accesses as a result of your browsing, queries or requests made through the website, will be collected in a file under the responsibility of Juan Bosco Anton García The purpose is to answer questions or requests, as well as to elaborate your user profile based on your browsing habits in order to keep you informed about the goods and services that may be of interest to you.
Your data will be kept for the duration for which they were collected and their deletion or revocation is not requested.
Without prejudice to its conservation for the provision of the competent authorities for compliance with legal obligations.
Recipients of the data:
Your data will not be communicated to third parties except to our associated companies and for compliance with legal obligations.
In some cases, certain providers that provide services to our company (sending newsletters, hosting website data) will be given access to their data, with all of them they have signed the data protection contracts as processors and in no way In case they will process the data for their own purposes.
Rights in relation to your personal data:
The user may revoke his Consent at any time and exercise the rights to:
- Access to your data to know which ones are being treated.
- Rectification of inaccurate data.
- Deletion when the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Portability in the cases provided by the regulations and will be delivered in a structured format to you or to the new person in charge of the treatment you designate.
- Limitation in certain circumstances.
- Opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your personal situation.
The maximum period to resolve the exercise of rights is 1 month from receipt of the request.
The user may exercise their rights referred to above, in the terms and conditions provided in current legislation, to the attention: Data protection at the registered office Carrer Federico García Lorca, 47 of Vidreres or by sending an email to email@example.com.
In the case of not being satisfactorily attended, you can file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Authority.
Juan Bosco Anton García informs that it has implemented the necessary technical and organizational security measures that guarantee the security of personal data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current regulations .